TELESCOPIC STEEL FRAMES ASSEMBLY AFTER PARTITIONING
• Produced according to DIN standards 18111.
• Galvanised steel.
• Thickness of galvanised steel 1,5 mm. As per DIN 1623 Ust-12, pre-painted, ready to receive industry standard paints and lacquers.
• Knock-Down System®. (removable)
• 3 housings for hinges V8610, permitting the perfect hanging of the door.
• Anchor fittings (three or more in each kit) permitting an adequate union to each type of wall (drywall or brick).
• Housing for the latches protected by a metal box.
• To aid installation, the lower section of each frame is fitted with a “U” for levelling.
• All lacquers in RAL as per current regulations.
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS & INFORMATION DOWNLOADS